Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long time...Lots of Life!

Long time, no see, blogging world! I realized today that it has been 4 months since I posted. Wow...what a 4 months...lots of life!

God is good!

I had a conversation today that allowed me recap some of my faith journey with a new friend. It is amazing what the Lord does over the course of a short three years. I don't think in the midst of the three years that I would have said "short," but looking back, it was such a short time to produce such glorious fruit. "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him; He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

I have been holding my sweet little boy now for 3 months. He just turned 3 months old on this past Friday. I think about him, look at him, hold him and cry...pretty much daily! He is and always will be a tangible answer to unrelenting prayer. I'm thankful that the Lord has given me a daily reminder (among many) of His faithfulness and promises.

God has placed me on a prayer journey and I am excited to continually experience the fruitfulness that He brings as I trust Him. Unrelenting in prayer may take a long time...oh but there's lots of life!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Hillarie! Fun to find you on here...I'll enjoy keeping up with your family! So glad to hear about God's goodness in your life!